Thursday, May 13, 2010

where does the good go?

ahhh what music does for the soul! thus far, i've sent shout outs to the weepies with my blog title, beyonce's "ego" made an appearance in my last entry, and now i'm crediting tegan and sarah with this one. i've always found that music speaks to me... that regardless of my mood, i find some song that really hits home.

i think this will be my "thing." so from now on, regardless of subject matter, watch out for a song lyric or title... this should be fun! a way to find new music and discover old :) i've gone back and linked the song titles in my past posts and will continue to do so in future posts, in case you've never heard the song or haven't in a while. so look, listen, and hopefully enjoy :)

where does the good go? well i followed it to austraila and man, did i find greatness! i wanted to share with you, the good i found in the land down under! i traveled with my physical therapy program to perth, australia (west coast) for an educational exchange; and while i learned a lot, don't worry, i played a bit too!

we cruised out on the ocean!


downtown perth

perth at night

the cutest puffer fish... such a flirt too!

a kangaroo, notice her joey! she ate right out of my hand... amazing experience!

sleepy koala

traveling half way around the world... an experience that can never be put into words. all i know is that i found where some of the good goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment