Monday, July 26, 2010

happy reading to me :)

so i know it's been a really long time since my last post... but i'm ready to get back into the blog grooooooove after the crazy busy that was the last few weeks!

yesterday marked the beginning of a whole new world of reading for me! i got the Nook, Barnes and Noble's version of the e-reader (similar to the Kindle)! now i can carry up to 1500 books with me wherever i go... i'm not sure i'll ever own 1500 books, but you never know!

i'm pretty excited about my new reading adventures, as i have no excuse not to get reading on my list i posted a while back. and now that it'll be so easy (and cheaper, e-books are a lot cheaper than regular books in stores in most cases) to get to reading whenever and wherever i go, please share any good books you've read recently, or not so recently :)

well... i'm off to my nook, escaping into world of some of my favorite fictional characters!

No comments:

Post a Comment